Monday, March 11, 2013

Gone but not forgotten

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten you!  I know it has been over a month since I last posted and I am sorry for that, but life has been exceptionally hectic, there has been lots of sickness, some quite major, as well as the normal everyday hustle that we have with two kids.  I am hoping to get out in the next few weeks, I believe I have found a site I have yet to visit with in an hours drive, we will see, if not I am hoping to hit up Ruby!  So keep checking back and soon your perseverance  and patience will be rewarded.  And of course I would love it if you would come and visit us on Facebook and maybe share some of your own experiences and pictures of AZ's lost history!!!

https://www.facebook.com/AZGhostTowns


No comments:

Post a Comment