Sunday, May 1, 2011

American Flag

Here is a surprise that me and my friend accidentally ran across when we wandered around aimlessly in the desert, how awesome is that.  I do not know much about it, luckily it had a plague for all of you to read as well.  It is right on the Arizona Trail, so I hope anyone hiking that takes the time out to look around this amazing property.

The Arizona Historical Site Plaque

The Post Office

Flagpole











The Barn

Inside the first room we quickly learned that this building was more modernized than we had previously thought.

Also it had been inhabited fairly recently from the look of things.
















Another building not far from the post office, sadly we were not able to go up closer to it, so this is the only shot I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment