Saturday, June 18, 2011

Monument Fire

So as I am sure you all know, Sierra Vista is being threatened and not being threatened by a fire in the Huachuca Mountains.  Between this fire and the Horseshoe 2 fire in the Chiricahuas,I have not been able to get out.  We are watching and waiting to see what will affect us and what won't. We are helping friends and family as needed because they are being evacuated, hunting down lost animals, it has just been busy these last few days.  If you want to check out the fire head over to!/pages/Monument-fire-az/152424388163732

there are photos, discussions and lots of information.  Watch our for rumors, unless the info is from a valid source they are trying to keep up with deleting them, but with everyone watching this page, rumors are still spreading. 

Everyone be safe, and we will be back to normal as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment